Whistler Designed | Precision Lenses | Artisan Crafted | Luxury Performance
Whistler aficionados' know how critical safe and exacting vision is when you're out there pushing limits. And with atmosphere deterioration intensifying, advanced solar-filtration lens technology is important to longterm eye health.
S N O has spent 2 years developing and sourcing the world's best socio/enviro eyewear component and construction partners in Canada, Japan, Germany, and Italy to ensure this eyewear exceeds Whistler demands.
- Sustainably designed in Whistler
- World-leading socio/enviro eyewear partners
- Certified, Founders Proof v1.0 Limited Edition series # 1-150
- Italian, multi-generational artisanal crafted frames
- Up to 80% plant-biobase material
- Prioritized soft-fit ergonomics
- Precision stainless steel performance hinges
- Carl Zeiss Vision Category 3 performance lenses
- 165 year old world leader in ophthalmic lens technology
- High-definition, neutral tints, shatterproof
- 100% UV to 400nm, IR, anti-glare, polarized option
- 100% recycled Italian leather Designer eyewear cases
- 100% recycled custom Collector Series boxes
- 2 year Warranty free from defects in materials and workmanship
- Custom, branded recycled leather case or fibre bag (DANIMAL)
- Proudly marked with S N O's gravity tracks and glacier-blue planet logo
- Embossed Collector Series box and S N O white cleaning cloth
- S N O white gift wrapping
- Signed, numbered Certificate of Authenticity verifying this eyewear is genuine S N O brand from Whistler Canada.
- With each model bearing a local iconic name, S N O eyewear defines the ultimate in Whistlerstyle
10% of sale proceeds invested to fight climate change